Training / Education
Kindergarten: You just adopted a puppy?
But that's not all! You can do more for your puppy... This training is intended for owners of a puppy aged between 2 and 4 months. You will learn to train your new companion and to better live with it.
As from the age of eight weeks, it can join you in a kindergarten session. In addition to receiving valuable tips, you will learn how an owner becomes the master of his dog.
For the owner :
For the dog valuable advice...
Initiation and preparation for everyday life so that it acquires a good mental balance
The training of a young puppy is carried out by teaching them the basics of obedience through games and positive encouragements, making the training fun for both trainers and puppy.
- Vaccination Certificate
- Three weeks (1 hour per week)
- Physical Activity.
- Benefits of the cage.
- Jumping on people.
Free Kindergarten Content
How the dog owner becomes its master?
- Understanding dog psychology (How to speak with it so that it can understand?).
- Understand canine language (How should I talk to it so that it understands me?).
- How to clean a dog and that it asks to go out?
- Review of Lesson 1
What is the method of positive reinforcement
- How to discipline a puppy and put a stop to bad habits?
- Physical care that you need to provide for your puppy and how often.
- Revision of the first and second lesson.
Have you ever noticed that your puppy sits down automatically to certain stimuli?
- The puppy will learn to execute orders for its master: sit, lie down and stay.
- During this lesson, your puppy will make its debut! (heel).
- This lesson will teach you to use the natural reflexes of your puppy to make it sit, lie down and stay next to you.
Meet one of our dog adviser without charge to discuss your problems with him.
In the first step, an assessment of your needs and expectations will be made.
In the second step, an assessment of your companion will be rigorously performed.
The next step is to gather all the data and deliver a training program adapted to your dog and your expectations.
Private Obedience Course
It begins with an assessment of your dog
After our free assessment, you will begin a personalized and guaranteed training program.
You will learn from one of our dog handlers, the techniques that are best suited to your dog. This is why we encourage private sessions, as there is no identical dogs, which react similarly to a training method.
Through our private courses, in addition to having an excellent obedience from your dog, your qualified dog trainer will teach you dog psychology and language.
Your dog trainer will also teach you how to fix the following problems:
- Excessive barking
- Destruction of property
- Pulling on leash
- Jumping on people.
- Runaway dog.
Our Intensive Training
What are the reasons to choose intense training?
- The lack of time to implement training techniques
- This may be a suggestion of our dog adviser during assessment
- With our trainers, the training period is faster.
- We guarantee training in the dog's life by service (as long as you are the owner)
- Intensive training is done in educational boarding, our trainers train your dog every day with scheduled periods for games.
At the arrival of your companion, it is possible to meet the dog trainer who will be assigned to your dog during his stay to give him the necessary information so that the adjustment of your dog is as smooth as possible and also to note down what needs to be corrected in its behavior.
Visits of your pet are allowed during his stay in our center by appointment so that your dog handler is available to give you a report on the development of your doggie.
After its stay with us, you will be entitled to a few sessions for the transfer of obedience, therefore, at end of stay, your dog will be more attentive to orders.